19th Biennale of Sydney: You Imagine What You Desire*
21 March – 9 June 2014
Click here for information about booking Educator-led programs and self-guided school or tertiary group visits for this exhibition.
Other bookings: Gallery Visits & Workshops
MCA Learning programs connect students and teachers with contemporary art through innovative creative learning approaches. Gallery explorations, studio extensions, artist lectures, workshops and digital excursions provide a range of learning experiences that explore exhibitions, artists’ practice, the art world and art-making processes.
- Please note that all groups must make a booking, including self-guided groups.
- Due to the high volume of MCA visitors we cannot guarantee entry to unbooked groups.
- The MCA requests a minimum adult-student ratio of 1:6 for groups with specific needs, 1:6 for early learning groups, 1:10 for primary groups and 1:15 for other groups.
- Bookings should be made at least 4 weeks in advance.
- If you are making multiple bookings or you are hoping to visit on a date that is less than 4 weeks away, please call us directly 9245 2400
MAKE A BOOKING
The easiest way to make a booking is to complete our online booking request form.
If you need assistance, please contact MCA Learning on 02 9245 2400.
MCA Artist Educator-led programs:
60-minutes: Gallery Exploration – $135 (per 15 students)
90-minutes: Gallery Exploration – $165 (per 15 students)
90-minutes: Gallery Exploration + Creative Studio Extension – $180 (per 15 students)
Workshops and special programs:
prices as listed
Member schools: 10% discount per group
Cost includes all art materials for practical programs.
Teachers, accompanying adults and carers are free.
All costs are GST free
Self guided groups:
FREE, except for ticketed exhibitions. Bookings essential.
WANT TO TAILOR YOUR PROGRAM?
Contact MCA Learning to create your own unique visit to the MCA.
CONFIRMATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- All bookings will receive official confirmation. Please bring this with you on the day.
- Cancellation notice of 7 working days must be given, otherwise your visit will be charged in full.
- If fewer students attend on the day, the MCA will charge for the number originally booked.
Special events – student and teachers programs:
- The MCA is not able to offer refunds
DATES, TIMES AND BOOKINGS
Department of Education schools: www.dartconnections.org.au
Catholic and Independent schools: email@example.com or 02 9245 2454
Outside Metropolitan Sydney: FREE
Metropolitan Sydney: $100 per class of up to 30 students
Unsure of your school’s classification? Click below for a guide.