Support the MCA
The MCA raises over 70% of its revenue from non-governmental sources.
The generosity of individuals plays a vital role in our ability to stage ambitious exhibitions and high-quality learning programs, providing crucial support for Australian art and artists.
You can make a difference and show your support to the MCA by donating today.
Donations of $2 or more are fully tax-deductible.
Ways in which your donation contributes to the future of the MCA Bella and Creative Learning programs:
- $50 provides a week’s supply of crayons for MCA kids & families programs
- $150 pays for one Art Write Now art & literacy program for a class of disadvantaged students
- $350 pays for one Bella program for a small individually tailored group of primary school students with specific needs
- $650 pays for a Bella program for a School Support Unit for thirty secondary school students with specific needs
- $750 pays for one Bella Plus Connect program for up to fifty adults with specific needs and their support providers
- $1000 pays for five Bella Family programs to support five individual families, who have a child with specific needs
- $1500 pays for four primary classes to experience a creative learning program with MCA Artist Educators
- $1200 pays for three Bella in the House programs, which involves a whole day Bella excursion in partnership with Sydney Opera House, for up to forty five students with specific needs
If you have any questions about philanthropy at the MCA, please contact Philanthropy Manager Lisa Hamilton on +61 2 9245 2414 or email email@example.com.