Chuck Close Competition
The privacy of your personal information is important to us.
We only collect the information necessary to carry out our business. We do not disclose that information to a third party without your consent and we only use the information for the purpose for which it was collected. At any time, you may also request that your details be removed from our database.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY INTO 'Win a Trip for 2 to New York’ COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions, however, to the extent that there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions will prevail. By participating in the “Win a trip for 2 to New York” competition each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. The promotion consists of one competition, with the commencement and closing dates as below along with location of announcement:
Promotion Opens: Monday 20 November 2014
Promotion closes: Sunday 15 March 2015
Winner drawn: Monday 23 March 2015
Winner announced: Tuesday 24 March 2015
Announcement location: Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, 140 George Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000
3. Entry is open to Australian residents who are at least 18 years of age, have a valid email address
Qantas flights terms and conditions
4. Round trip international tickets are valid for travel May 2015 and 1 September- 31 October 2015, from Sydney to New York only. Tickets will be Qantas Economy Class and include standard 1 checked baggage. All tickets must be booked by 1 October 2015 and travel to be completed by 31 October 2015. Total tickets value up to $6,000.
5. Round trip domestic flights will be provided from the nearest capital city to Sydney, excluding WA, NT and TAS. Tickets will be Qantas Economy Class and include standard 1 checked baggage. All tickets must be booked by 1 October 2015 and travel to be completed by 31 October 2015. Total tickets value up to $3,000.
6. Prize tickets are valid for Economy Class air travel only, and will be subject to availability and the winners and their nominated travel companion must travel together on the same flights on all sectors (stopovers are not permitted).
7. Prize tickets are valid on services operated by Qantas Airways Limited only. The tickets cannot be used on services which are operated by another airline but which have a QF flight number (known as 'codeshare services’); nor can they be used on Jetstar services or Qantas regional airline services under the QantasLink brand.
8. Tickets are not transferable, re-routable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
9. Visas, meals, taxes, transfers, transport to and from departure ports and all other travel documentation and costs are the responsibility of the winner.
10. Prize tickets are not upgradeable with cash or Frequent Flyer points. Travel is to be in the class and category specified in condition 2 only.
11. Stopovers are not permitted. Where a destination includes an overnight stop (due to unavailability of connecting air services), accommodation will be at the winner’s expense.
12. The MCA is not responsible for any arranging or paying for any additional or ancillary costs associated with travel on the prize flights, including government taxes (including departure taxes) or airport charges or spending money. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and any travelling companion have any necessary travel documents (such as passport, visa, etc) and that you comply with any relevant health or other governmental requirements.
13. Frequent Flyer points cannot be earned or accumulated in respect of prize flights.
14. Compliance with any health or other government requirements are the responsibility of the prize winner and companion.
15. Any ‘GST’ as defined in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth) imposed on the supply of the prize ticket(s) must be paid to Qantas separately by the prize winner at the time of booking the ticket(s) for the prize flights.
16. The Qantas Conditions of Carriage will apply to your prize flights (if there is any inconsistency, the Qantas Conditions of Carriage will apply to the extent of the inconsistency).
Accommodation terms and conditions
17. Accommodation allowance (of up to $2,000 value) will be provided to the winner prior to departure.
Travel Insurance terms and conditions
18. Travel insurance included for 2 persons, for up to 14 days cover – see Summary of Benefits Table: International Plans: Essential on https://citibank.aceinsurance.com.au/Travel-Insurance/Key-Benefits/One-Trip.
Dining experience terms and conditions
19. Prize also includes a dining experience at Club 21 (value $500 USD). Booking to be facilitated by Citi, with winner notified of reservation time. Chuck Close goodie bag (value $200) also included. Other conditions may apply.
15. Please note that the terms and conditions of entry to the competition also apply (if there is any inconsistency, then these prize winner conditions will apply to the extent of the inconsistency).